Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Rosemarie on Demand


This post is dedicated to the highest ranking sister-in-law on my husband's side. (See "Comments" from last week's floor post.)

And like her, i also can't get enough of this sweet little face and those twinkling blue eyes!

Example:
Sunday morning i hesitantly pulled this purple garage sale dress over her head, afraid that it might appear a bit too gaudy for my taste. (What kind of person likes primary red flowers on a lilac background - in theory, anyway?) But as soon as i buttoned up the back, tied up the pretty bow, and opened my eyes, my instincts drove me to plop her on the porch and snap ferociously with my camera.

So to all the members of the Rosemarie fan club, i'm glad i can satisfy your appetite for cuteness!

4 comments:

duchessbelle said...

What a great smile, she's such a cutie

JRH said...

Pick me! PIck me! I wanna be in the Rosemarie fan club!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Mom S.

mama said...

She looks so cute in dresses. I believe she loves to wear them too! She really is going to be just like her mommy, I can see the tomboy explorer...dress and all.

Nana