Saturday, November 24, 2007

apologies

to those faithful bloggers who visit this poor little page day in and day out, hoping to find something new and interesting to read.

It's been one crrrrazy week.

I have some great ones coming:
about 7 month old opposum babies who cheat death (no, not the animal),
our latest mouse adventures and how brave my kitchen broom makes me feel,
posts on my husband's stealthy sweetness,
my reaction to some of Grimm's fairy tales,
initiation into the club of parents-of-kids-who-get-hurt-at-holiday-gatherings,
the infamous "Black Friday" and how i managed to escape its allure,
our Eve of Christ the King weenie roast,
and the list goes on.

Oh, and a happy belated Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Nicole Bradica said...

These are teasers! Looking forward to the posts:)