Friday, September 28, 2007

What gives?!

I did a poor job of parking in the driveway last night.
And my husband was sure to let me know about it.

"You couldnt have parked in a worse place, Erica!" he said. "Had you pulled up 5 feet more, you wouldnt have parked-in my truck."

When i told him that our 6 month old had been in hysterics for nearly 20 minutes during my drive home and that, just as i pulled up to the house, she'd vomitted for a second time (a second time!!) and began choking on it, and that THIS was the reason why i just slammed it in park without regard for the truck, he responded in a convicted and unsympathetic manner:

"That's no excuse."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband might say the same thing.
I think I must be married to Joe's brother.

Nicole Bradica said...

*sigh* Husbands!

JRH said...

grrrrrrrr