Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Over


We're breaking up.

At least for now.

And i'm going back to my old dish-washing ways.

I know we've only been together for 19 months, but i've had it with your mockery.
I put dirty dishes in. You promise to give them back to me all clean and shiny. You're such a liar!!!! Silverware, coffee mugs, dinner plates - they all come out filmy and grimy and sometimes dirtier than when i gave them to you in the first place!

Sometimes, you embarrass me. Like when i assume you make the glasses sparkly and then a guest grabs one out of the cupboard only to reveal to me that they're about to be poisoned by a filthy cup. No more JetDry for you, ya big waster! I hate being blamed for your mistakes. Ugh!!!

Do you think i LIKE wasting water and electricity!? You take forever to do your half-baked job and then i have to do it all over again for you by hand. My patience is worn out, and I'm through covering for you.

As my mama always said, "I don't need a dishwasher, because i gave birth to four!" Well, my 'dishwashers' might not be able to do the job for me just yet, but i'm going back to being the one my mama delivered.

At least for now.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Sorry about your dishwasher. But I like this post.