Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Travel Mugs - $19.99/pair


Admittedly, i don't do nearly enough traveling to justify owning anything like this. But i do like to keep my coffee hot despite hours-long distractions from the mug. And i do consider it some sort of sin to drink hot beverages from plastic. *Shudder*

So here it is - the Longaberger Woven Traditions Travel Mug - the answer to all of my thermal and moral woes. A pair of them are making their debut in my home this week, thanks to my generous mama who recently hosted a Longaberger party at her house. I clean her house, she buys the mugs. Sweet deal.

Why are they so great? Because they're made of non-porous vitrified china, which means they're NOT PLASTIC, beautiful, heavy, durable, hand-crafted, dishwasher safe, have lids that are custom made to fit your mug (no leakies!), are extra tall like most travel mugs, and are... did i say beautiful? Everything i've ever looked for in a vessel of delicious sanity.

.

3 comments:

mama said...

They are wonderful, I just wish they were as thick as the regular mugs. Thus holding in the heat a bit longer. By the way, I think I got the better end of the deal. Lazy, tired ol' me, how shameful that my house is not kept up to my own standards. =`{

Justine said...

Now I have to return the matching plastic mugs I bought you and Joe for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I did not know they had mugs like that.Mom S.