Monday, November 24, 2008

One less headache for homebirthers

Lucky for you, I condensed this post down to a few sentences. Originally, you would have had to scroll down 4 cyber feet to read it in its entirety. I realize noone cares THAT much about what i think, so here's the point:

If you give birth at home and want to have your child screened for all of those undetectable yet fatal illnesses and metabolic disorders like PKU and CF, then cut out the middle man, insurance companies, and grumpy old nurses at the hospital birth center by ordering your own kit from this independent lab via the web.* It's convenient and costs less than what you're insurance will cover. I promise.

But you better hurry up and do it before Barry O. socializes health care and drives these independent labs out of business and deems homebirthing illegal!


(*Mega thanks to my SIL, Rachel, for finding the site for me!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! That Saxby Chambliss needs to beat Jim Martin in Georgia on Dec. 2 because the Democrats may not then have their 60 votes to destroy our religious liberties. =We need those independent labs & the right to homeschool, homebirth, etc, or we are going to be persecuted. It always annoys me when I hear those homilies ( as I did again today) about the martyrs and how we won't have to give up or lives, but we should just live our lives for the Lord. I don't know where these clergy are living. I'm being persecuted almost all the time! Mom S.